The purpose of these funds is to facilitate travel to the conference by people who live and work in developing economies, who would otherwise not be able to afford it. Recipients must have a role in the conference - panel chairs, presenters (authors) or co-presenters (co-authors), be listed in the program and must live and work (or study) in emerging/developing economies (list of eligible countries). Travel grant funds will be given to recipients ONSITE and not in advance of the conference.
The IPSA travel grant includes:
- A grant of $500 US to $1000 US depending on the geographic region*
- Complimentary Registration to the 2017 IPSA International Hannover Conference
- Complimentary 1-year IPSA Membership (2017)
* Travel Grant amounts based on region
|Sub-Saharan Africa||$ 800|
Criteria for application
- must live and work (or study) in emerging/developing economies (list of eligible countries)
- must have a role in the conference program (i.e.: panel chair, paper presenter (author))
The application deadline for the IPSA Travel Grants has been extended to May 15, 2017.
Applicants must send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to provide with application:
- Proof of citizenship (identification page of passport).
- A CV.
- A letter of reference (from place of employment or educational institution, or from the chair or convenor of your panel).
- A comprehensive abstract of 1000 words.
Travel grant applicants will be notified of results by June 15, 2017.